Sunday, June 5, 2016

Twenty Facts About Me



1. I'm 24 years old.

2. I work for Urban Outfitters and I love every minute of my job.

3. I am a student studying Fashion Merchandising and I hope to be a Visual Merchandiser someday.

4. I love love love to drink coffee! Day or night this is my go to drink. However, I've been cutting back on drinking so much.

5. I have a 4 year old daughter name Harley Quinn.

6. I play the ukulele, piano, and a little bit guitar. Ukulele is my favorite of the three instruments.

7. My favorite colors are white and purple.

8. I'm 5 '1 and I feel very short considering the height requirement to sit without a carseat is 4 '7.

9.I love wearing black clothing! Especially dresses.

10. My favorite t.v. show is Gilmore Girls. Seriously the best show ever and I cannot wait for the movies that are coming to Netflix soon.

11. My favorite movie is Moonrise Kingdom. I also love anything by Wes Anderson.

12. I am a Capricorn which mean I am a hard worker!

13. Audrey Hepburn is not only my favorite actress but someone I find very inspiring because she gave so much to the world during her lifetime.

14. I have ran four L.A. MARATHONS. 26.2!

15. I love living in California because it's one of the best places ever! You can visit a mountain, desert, beach, city life, or forest all in one day.

16. Karen O is one of my favorite singers right now. Crush Songs has been the soundtrack of my life since 2014.

17. Sarah Burton, the creative director for Alexander McQueen is my favorite designer.

18. October is my favorite month because I love Halloween and everything just feels more magical during Autumn.

19. I sometimes play video games. The last game I was obsessed with was Destiny. I still play it from time to time. My console is a PS4 and my PSN is L1TTLEM1SSV1XEN.

20. I have Bipolar Disorder and PTSD and I address this to fight the stigma that there is on mental health issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment